Monday, February 11, 2008

john.he.is McCain Redux

The latest evolution of the Yes We Can video campaign.

McCain: "There are going to be other wars. I'm sorry to tell you... We're going to have a lot of combat wounds, and my friends, it's going to be tough... We've got a lot of work to do... If you think things are bad now... you ain't seen nothing yet... I don't think Americans are concerned if we're there a hundred years, a thousand years, ten thousand years."

AND THEN, as if the release of that clip weren't sufficient enough to keep McCain strategists busy for a few days, the challenge of explaining McCain's reinterpretation of a catchy Beach Boys refrain will. He SINGS, on tape--I kid you not--"BOMB, BOMB, BOMB... BOMB, BOMB IRAN."

Enjoy. (Someone with a little more tech savvy, please feel free to reload with embedded video link. For the life of me I can't make it work.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gwqEneBKUs&e

No comments: