Tuesday, February 19, 2008

A Cheap Shot!

I am a devoted Hilary Clinton supporter! I believe her brilliance and experience surpass any
candidate's association and promise to 'change' society.. actions speak louder than words; and Hillary has been in the business of politics much longer.. frankly, I don't think obama has run a good campaign.. yes, he raised more than Hillary, but until today I am not sure what kind of change he is talking about!!!! She is the most intelligent candidate on the democratic, and republican for that matter, end and knows her domestic and foreign policies to a science.. she is brilliant and has surpassed any of my expectations at every one of her debates.

However, as her campaign is not doing as well as before I can't help but lose respect for her. Her campaign is taking cheap shots at Obama. Such as accusing him of perjury because of a speech that he made. I thin it is pretty obvious he cant write his own speeches, that is why we has gained so much support, because of his way with his words. It is usual to restate famous or motivational lines. Obama has already written two books, prior to his experience with politics, and is well know for how he can articulate himself. The shot of perjury just shows that the Hilary campaign is desperate and unable to remain humble to gain sincere and genuine support!

No comments: