Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I have a confession...

I have been greatly impacted by this election. I believe we have discussed this in the class lecture, but when an election season goes on there are times that the audience is quite feed up with the news and the advertisements. Usually, I am someone who is married to CNN to learn the latest information about the politics that are affecting our lives. However, the constant attention on the elections has made me feed up and I am just not as interested. I dont wake up to cnn anymore and I have become a bit lost on the primary season. I blame the media!!!!!


I have given it sometime, but soon I will return to my routine. I just needed a break from the constant fights and lack of substantial comments made by our possibly presidential candidates.

No comments: