Tuesday, March 11, 2008

FNC Should Hire Tucker.

I will take the Obama News Network (MSNBC) at its word when they say that Tucker Carlson was severely down graded because the ratings for his show, “Tucker” were “low.” I think we know why his show had low ratings. MSNBC has created a product that caters to the left wing of the Democratic Party. My friends and I love to watch Tucker Carlson. In fact, most of us feel he should start wearing his bowtie again. It is clear that Tucker is likeable and talented. He just is not on the right network. Fox News should hire him. He would be great on that network. I think it is safe to say that he would have high ratings if he were put in the correct time slot. I would suggest putting him after Greta Van Susteren. I think the latter time slot would be good because I feel he appeals to a younger demographic kind of like Greg Gutfeld. Tucker has had a rough go at it between John Stewart and being an outcast at MSNBC. He has been through a lot and now it is time for us to let him come home. The same goes for Pat Buchanan. He should get out of that terrible place that treats him like trash and come home to FNC.

1 comment:

Joe Piucci said...

Kind of like ethnic cleansing, but with the news.